Cows from Brooklands Farm
A. R. Steward Boots & Shoes, Gordon House, High Street
Harold Barker shoe menders shop 1920’s. H. Clarke & Co. Estate Agents, Ellen Spurgeon butcher all in thatched premises
United Bus Company – c1920. Guaranteed to start but not to arrive!
T. L. Wakelin Estate Agency and Mundesley bookshop – c1905
George Twigg watchmaker, Amber seller and Estate Agent by Barn Row
A. J. Haggith, Post Office & General Stores, Osborne House
Norton T. Wakelin’s Post Office. Miss Burpit’s school @ Ivy Farm House 1910. N . T. Wakelin was Postmaster over 40 years
Station Road, entrance to coal yard on the right
George E. Frostick, family butcher established 1897
George Frostick on a delivery to Royal Cottages
Alfred Bensley, delivering coal to Royal Cottages
R. Burton bakery, Marlborough House – c1930, note Policeman on point duty
Melbourne House, Alfred Larter, staff and delivery van – c1930
Cromer Road 1925. Arthur Perry boot and shoe repairer on the right
Arthur Twigg’s milk delivery van, with Hazel at the wheel
Jacob Allen with daughter Olive in Webster & Bell delivery van
Brook Cottage – Emma Rudram’s shop – c1925
Brick Kilns – c1910
The Grand Hotel – c1920
The Continental Hotel – c1950
All Saints Church – c1900
All Saints Church – c1905
Signal Box at Mundesley Station, signalman Mr. Hewitt
Mundesley Station (1898-1964). Three 600ft platforms with through trains to Cromer (1906-1953). Five holiday camping coaches on right of picture
Mundesley Station, last train leaves on up side of the line 3rd October 1964
Bus Station, Cromer Road – c1950
Townend, showing The Manor Hotel stairway to private promenade on the beach
The Manor Hotel, Beach Road
War Weapons Week during 1939-45 war
High Street, front of Gold Park – c1950.
Townend 1897, R. Burton baker and a performing bear. Melbourne House and Methodist Church under construction in the background.
Ship Hotel – c1910.
Lifeboat Inn (Hotel) – c1914.
The Dell showing wartime defences and former offshore lifeboat house. The Lifeboat was removed 1895.
Cliff and beach looking east – c1900.
Mill Pond and Water Mill – c1905.
Fire brigade pumping out following the 1953 floods
Graham House, Beach Road